Wednesday 13 May 2015

Innisfree Eco Nail Polish Review

Innisfree Eco nail polish, became to be one of my favourite kit when it comes to nails. I started using it for a month already but of course I've purchased a few colour of them. First of all to begin with their Eco nail polish only cost RM 10 a bottle. There is only one store opened in Malaysia and that is in Sunway Pyramid, Subang.



On my visit there, due to being a new opened store I also received a skin care travelling set from them which I thought was great! I mean who does not like something free right? I will definitely do another review once I've used them. But for now back to the nails, to be honest I have not been a fan to Korean products but just wanted to give it a shot. Why not?



If you've seen the picture posted by us in this blog I've purchased 4 colours which attracted me most. Shimmering Greem, in 101, Pastel Blue in 18, Purple Blue in 20 and lastly Dark Gray in 28. Again no regrets!

Innisfree Eco nail polish comes with a great brush. The colour was smooth and shiny, came with a cute compact bottle. It's not easy to chip off compared to some other nail polish I've used. Knowing that they have over that a hundred shades I'd definitely go again and get many more!

Click me if you want to know more information about Innisfree!



                                                                                                                                         Xo,
                                                                                                                                         A&A

No comments:

Post a Comment